I saw spongebob cuboidpants!

7:44:00 PM / /

I saw him! He lived in a papaya under the tree!!!

Haha as you can see i am back. No i am not back. NICKY is back. The cruise was quite a good break from civilisation. Land civilisation at least.

So basically these 2 days were great. Well i finally managed to enter the casino... The table games were friggin ex lor. Mininum bet ranging from 15 to 1000 bucks. I was like w00t! And all the uncles and aunties there playing away their CPF money like singapore money = monopoly money. Too bad i could not take any pictures. Oh and did i mention i was checked 4 times ok! I went in the security asked for my IC. I went in le and a while later ANOTHER security ask me for IC. And again. And again. PEK CHEK. Got to keep saying: 18. And then take out my bulky wallet and show the card. And yes as i was saying, since the tables were so damn ex, we played the jackpot. Imagine a programmer who KNOWS how clever electronic jackpots are PLAYING the jackpot. Lol. But i did win though. At least for a while. I put in 10 bucks, press press press press press press and press some more and i somehow got 60 bucks. Then i go change machine. And i lost everything. HAHA. Too bad.

So i spent the cruise playing the arcade, playing table tennis, admiring the scenery at sea (the sea is damn scary at night. Cannot see anything in front. Literally.), taking in second hand smoke from all over the place, this and that. Next up from here would be to go for a job registration tomorrow and see how things go from there. Yeah.

AND. To the guy who said he saw the terrorist (not akhned) sprint up the hill: How can a guy who is lame on one foot SPRINT? UP a hill somemore. Please lar. Someone wake up his idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment