Actually i think i am not alone.
I am not alone in being enlisted to NS in april ending up POP-ing 3 months later than most of the people.
I am not alone in being jobless during this whole free period.
I am not alone in being single for 18 years.
I am not alone staying in fear and apprehension about whats coming up TOMORROW.
Yes. A'LEVELS.
Jialat la been having nightmares sometimes about my results. Makes the mood feel worse. But yeah what my relatives say were definitely right: Whats done, is done. Whats more you should know how you would fare approx. since you were the one who did the test itself. So why fear? Unless of course you know you did not study and did not try your best. Or else? Nothing to worry about!
But....................................................
Day 0 : Road to IPPT Gold
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment