I always thought, in my perspective, that friends are people who you relate to, whom you associate with, whom you deem and promise to help if he/ she is in trouble, and to walk through life together enjoying each others company. But i suppose this is only wishful thinking on my part.
I'm sorry if I offended you people yesterday with my belligerent comments. I was in a really bad state of mind. I was confused, sad, irritated, and tired at that point. Here is my explanation.
When i posted that comment on my wall, i understood that it was at the liberty of you guys to actually comment on it. That i fully understand. I believe that trying to dig up whatever i was hiding was all, in the spirit of congeniality, to understand what situation i was in and then try to help me. But as you all could see, i was avoiding the topic of revealing what i had to hide. And have you all ever wondered why was that? As close friends don't you buddies understand that i was avoiding the topic?
To be honest i really want to tell you people. After all i believe i am close enough to you people to be able to just share whatever problems we are facing, and i actually want to share. But after thinking about the possible implications of my own selfish desire to get this off my chest, i decided not to. I decided to wait till a later day, for the correct time when everything is settled before i apologise and tell you people why i did not want to tell you now. I thought you guys understood.
I was wrong. My intentions were misunderstood by some of you and you presumed that i avoided the topic due to other reasons, that i wasn't experiencing enough popularity on facebook and i needed the attention. Honestly, if it was someone else who i haven't talked to online or not close i would have ignored the comment. But it was you. Someone whom i do hang out with often, someone whom i interact with alot, someone whom in my perspective again, considered as a close friend. But you just posted that insensitive comment and what did that show? That you did not understand. Of all people, you, one my closest friends, did not understand and instead made that comment. I tried to ignore it but if i did wouldn't that prove you right? And i was also angry then so i posted that offensive comment in return. But after waking up the next morning did i realise that doing so would not really help at all.
So here is my full explanation as to why i posted that comment that offended some of you on fb early this morning. I admit it was my impulsive decision to reply in that manner and i hope you guys understand. I will tell you when i can, but now is not the time.
Nicholas is so childish.
Day 0 : Road to IPPT Gold
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment