P^O^P

12:04:00 PM / /

Yep POPed on tuesday 100608. And enjoying my life as a civilian for 12 days.

Saw the weirdest thing during my first outing. Was at this MRT station when i saw this 3 people playing with the MRT entrance. What they did was, they tapped their card, went in, turned around and tapped the card to exit. They did this for about 25 minutes. I was like: What the? I mean its absolutely meaningless, useless and a complete waste of time! What were they thinking man?

Ok enough of that. Now lets see....Kept going out with friends for the past week, playing pool and stuff (till i got abrasions on my chin). Now the only people left are the bowling people and 0506. I don't know how and when, but well, i'll try to make things happen.

I mean to post the POP photos now. But. But. Maybe, erm, later ^-^.

0 comments:

Post a Comment