I
AM
A
MAN
man....
Yeap thats the life i have been living for the past week. A MAN. Was really sad, disappointed, emo and stuff about the fact that i wasn't recognised even one bit about my efforts and posted to such a job. So i was like stoning in there for like 3 days plus, looking at all the specs and officers there and emo-ing even further, before i finally got my feet together again. I mean, i can't wallow in emo-ness forever, right? I got to stand up and make this better so yeah thats what i have made up my mind on. Like my dad said: NS does not really affect your life in terms of your future and its prospects. Just serve the 2 years, and leave. Simple as that. So thats what i'll live by for the next 1 yr 8 months. =]
Watched never back down before book in. It was like woah... kinda stuff but not what i really expected in the show. I mean, mixed martial arts does not just involve throwing people about right? But thats what the movie did most of the time. Yeah.
Watching wanted later. Yeah the angelina jolie, the bullet curving and stuff. Cool.
I will not tap out in defeat from this emo-ness.
Day 0 : Road to IPPT Gold
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment