Tolong ah!

12:41:00 AM / /

Applied for NTU le. I was like: Ok Nicky apply for whatever you really want and if you don't get anything, apply for the SAFE options next year. So here are my choices for NTU:

  1. Double degree in Computing and Business,
  2. Computer engineering,
  3. Computer Science,
  4. Mathematical sciences,
  5. Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
So please, let me in!!! I want the double degree so badly leh...

And I still can't believe myself. I, Nickybutteo, who got a dismal 3 C's and 3 B's, is going to apply for scholarships! And here's the list as far as i can remember.

  1. IDA scholarship
  2. DSTA scholarship
  3. Singapore airlines scholarship
  4. A* Star scholarship
  5. MOETS
  6. NTU scholarship
  7. NUS scholarship
  8. and some others i just cannot recall as yet.
Eh Nickybutt! You xiao ah! Apply so many!

Yes. I am xiao. But i don't want to not even try. Yeaaap.

BUT I CANNOT EVEn ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Is a scholar an elitist? Oh come on. How am i supposed to answer this. But i have to. It's like doing GP all over again. So if you are thinking of applying for scholarships, make sure you are prepared to answer questions like these. Xian.

And everybody is POPing today, and i haven't even go in yet. Does anyone know how it feels? Anyway the 13th of March plan is as follows: Bball at pasir ris at 9am, then chill, then at night, when all the people who are working knock off, we head off to any cinema and watch step up 2! That would be the plan tomorrow.

And there IS a chalet from the 18th to 21st March. THis time, its DTE so better facilities this time! This would most probably end up as a army boy chalet since the girls are still working away. So thats the post BMT plan for you guys. Tell me if there is anything else you need me to arrange ya!

Laters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment